Faculty/Staff and Student of the Month
This December, we recognize our TEACHER OF THE YEAR!
"No matter how challenging our circumstances get, I will never regret choosing education as my career path. Teaching at Innovation High School has been a blessing and very rewarding to watch our students continue to grow." - Ms. Awad
DECEMBER - STUDENT OF THE MONTH
(By Grade Level)
9th Grade - Christian Meza
Congratulations Christian on being recognized as 9th Grade Student of the Month. Your teachers shout you out for having "academic Excellence in all subjects, well-rounded student". Your hard work and positive attitude do not go unnoticed.
10th Grade - Ali Ishage
Congratulations Ali on being recognized as 10th Grade Student of the Month. Below are a few words shared by your teachers collectively:
"Ali has maintained academic achievement while overcoming several challenges brought his way. He has shown great dedication and excellence in all classes. No matter the situation, he continues to attend class, engage in the lessons, and communicates with his teachers and peers."
11th Grade - Jenna Espedilla
Congratulations Jenna on being recognized as 11th Grade Student of the Month. Below are a few words shared by your teachers collectively:
"Always contributes and always on task."
"An overall outstanding student!"
"An absolute pleasure to have in class."
12th Grade - Mira Rezik
Congratulations Mira on being recognized as 12th Grade Student of the Month. Below are a few words shared by your teachers collectively:
"+100 average in AP Physics."
"Mira continues to show academic success, strong attendance and participation through virtual classes, as well as displays the Habits of Mind and Core Values. She is truly a dedicated and diligent student who takes ownership of her learning."
"I want to thank all my colleagues for the honor of this title "Teacher for the Month". I am certainly blessed to have the kindest, hardworking and most intelligent group of people at Innovation and it is truly amazing how we have all worked together through these difficult times and all the years prior. The words "resilient" rings out to me to describe how we have all handled all endeavors. I am certainly proud of our school and the education we provide with the highest regard. The words "resilient colleagues " rings out to me to describe the dedication, teamwork and collaboration everyone always exemplifies." - Mr. Benedetto
Congratulations Mr. Benedetto on being nominated for Innovation High School's TEACHER OF THE MONTH!
February - STUDENT OF THE MONTH
(By Grade Level)
9th Grade - Angeline Chavarria
Congratulations Angeline on being recognized as this month's Student of the Month! Your peers and teachers are very proud of you and would love to celebrate this recognization with you. Below are a few words:
- "Excels in all her classes, respectful, and participates"
- "Pleasure to have in class and inspires those around"
- " Angeline works hard to succeed and we are looking forward to her being a part of her growth and success over the next four years at IHS"
10th Grade - Victoria Allione
Congratulations Victoria on being recognized as 10th Grade Student of the Month. Below are a few words shared by your teachers collectively:
- "Victoria is a pleasure to have in ELA 3. She makes a point to participate in class discussions and volunteers to take on roles when we're reading plays in class. In addition, I can always count on Victoria's projects to be thorough and creative. She deserves the recognition of Student of the Month!" ~Ms. Quinn
- "Victoria is awesome in my class. She participates, asks GREAT questions, and is super reliable!!" ~KP
- "Victoria exhibits qualities of a strong student with great work ethics and a positive attitude. She is hard working, has good attendance, participates in all classes, completes all of her work, and is strong academically." ~Dr. Faison and Mr. Zhang
- "Overall, Victoria is a great influence to her peers and is a model student. She exhibits wonderful skills as a student and a young lady." ~ 10th Grade Teachers
11th Grade - ColbyReed
Congratulations Colby on being recognized as 11th Grade Student of the Month. Below are a few words shared by your teachers collectively:
- "An overall outstanding student!"- "Always contributes and always on task"- "Colby has taken on the challenging task of online learning and tackled it in an impressive way. She continously participated and seeks help when needed" - "Continue the amazing work Colby! We are proud of you and all your hard work"
12th Grade - John Figueras
Congratulations John on being recognized as 12th Grade Student of the Month. Below are a few words shared by your teachers collectively: